- This event has passed.
Tools for Running Effective Meetings – LIVE
April 6, 2020 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM$12.95
Meetings can be highly effective for making decisions or completing work. But, many times the person running the meeting may not have the right skills and tools needed to maximize the group’s effort.
Join us for this 1 hour in depth presentation to learn the required tools and techniques you can immediately use to start each meeting on track, keep participants engaged and discussions focused throughout the meeting and bring a successful meeting to closure.
In this webinar participants learn about:
• How to design and run an effective meeting
• How to take control of the meeting and open a meeting with POWER
• How to utilize Ground Rules to manage behaviors
• How to incorporate Open Ended Questions during Brainstorming activities
• How to use the Wave Concept to kept discussion on track
• How to Close a meeting with intention and evaluate the success of each meeting
EARN 1 PDU after attending this webinar.
This webinar aligns to the PMI Talent Triangle – Leadership.