Many Strategic Plans are created each year by spending weeks or months of activity to produce a detailed book of strategies that sits on the shelf for the next 12 months collecting dust. A Strategic Plan should not be a one time event – it is an ongoing effort with a lifecycle focused on enabling the organization to understand its purpose and set appropriate goals to achieve its vision and satisfy its Customers needs.
During this 5 part webinar series you will learn the concepts and techniques for developing a “living” Strategic Plan for your organization. Students will learn how to create and maintain a plan that the staff will understand and use to guide their project efforts. They will learn how to build a Strategic Plan that is relevant to the business and focused on the Customer.
The learning objectives for the Strategic Planning Series are:
- Learn how to gain alignment on why the Organization exists and where the Organization is going
- Understand the Lifecycle of “Living” Strategic Plan
- Learn how to adjust the Strategic Plan to reflect significant shifts in the Organizational environment
- Learn how to develop a Mission Statement and Vision Statement
- Learn how to write broad reaching Objectives and department specific Goals
- Learn how to develop an Action Plan to achieve the Goals
- Learn techniques for keeping the Strategic Plan alive throughout the year
All webinars in this series align to the PMI Talent Triangle – Strategic & Business Management