Whether your project is large or small, it’s important to know who your stakeholders are and what they expect from the project. Project Managers need to understand how to perform a Stakeholder Analysis and how to create a Stakeholder Management Strategy which includes how each stakeholder is going to be engaged in the project and what kind of communication do they require.
How do you figure out who the people and organizations are that need to be engaged in your project and what their perceived impact of the project is on the area they’re representing?
During this 2 part webinar series you will learn how to:
- Perform a detailed Stakeholder Analysis to clarify who the project’s stakeholders are and what information do they need to be provided about the progress of the project.
- Develop a Stakeholder Register
- Manage the expectations (positive and negative) of the project stakeholders
- Obtain stakeholder support through the life of the project
- Gain stakeholder acceptance of project deliverables and of the project closure
All webinars in this series align to the PMI Talent Triangle – Technical