What’s a DMAIC project? What’s a DMADV project? How do you know which one to use? This DMAIC and DMADV overview webinar will teach the basics of each type of project, including how to use a storyboard approach and the key tools. Gain a high-level understanding of DMAIC’s 5 step problem solving methodology to reduce process variation and DMADV’s 5 step methodology to redesign existing processes.
Do you understand your business process and how it performs? Do you know what you should measure or monitor to ensure you continually meet customer requirements? A Process Management Control System (PMCS) drives continuous improvement opportunities based on “measures that matter” for customer satisfaction.
During this 2 part webinar series you will learn techniques for:
- Differentiating between a DMAIC and DMADV project and knowing when to use each
- Developing a DMADV roadmap, including selection of the primary tools and the right ‘design methodology’
- Using DMAIC’s 5 step methodology, including story components, tools used in each step, and how to tell when each step is complete
- Building a Project Management Control System
- Incorporate quality characteristics that customers look for in services and in products
- Developing “measures that matter” – outcome indicators and upstream process indicators
All webinars in this series align to the PMI Talent Triangle – Technical