Monitoring and Managing the Successful Risk Plan
Risk Management (Webinar 4)
Successful project teams understand the importance of incorporating ongoing Risk Management and Monitoring activities through out the life of a project. Treating risk management as a one time identification and assessment activity leaves the project effort exposed to many avoidable and manageable project risks. Developing and utilizing a Risk Communication Plan further enhances the Project Manager’s ability to engage the right level of stakeholder involvement throughout the risk management effort.
Join us for this 1 hour in depth presentation to learn the difference between managing risk and responding to problems and issues resulting from risks that occur.
In this webinar participants learn about:
• How to recognize the organization’s Risk Maturity level and use this knowledge to manage risk appropriately on projects.
• How to develop a Risk Communication Plan that identifies the unique needs of each project stakeholder
• How to engage the right stakeholders in risk management activities
• Which Critical Success Factor has the most impact on successful risk management actions
• How to identify and respond to Secondary Risks as they occur throughout the project
EARN 1 PDU after viewing this webinar.
This webinar aligns to the PMI Talent Triangle – Technical.
Solutions Cube Group’s webinars are presented by experienced staff members and partners who have over 30 years of experience managing projects and developing and running facilitated project meetings and delivering project management training courses.
During checkout you will be asked to provide your name and email address to automatically register you for the webinar you’ve purchased. Click on Watch Webinar to stream the webinar on Windows Media Player (PC). If you use QuickTime (Mac) we recommend installing a free video viewer called VLC media player at http://vlc-media-player.en.softonic.com/mac to stream the webinar.
If you have questions about your purchase or would like to receive a copy of the presentation slides, contact us at customerservice@SolutionsCubeGroup.com or call us at 972.786.0900.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.