Defining Technical Requirements
Requirements and Definitions (Webinar 3)
In many companies, the Requirements Definition process fails to define the “real” business need for a project and solutions are often defined before knowing what they need to satisfy. On some projects, solutions may have already been defined and the team is just looking for “the right” project to implement them on. Only Project Solutions with clear ties to documented business requirements are in scope for a project. Project failure increases when teams spend resources on developing and implementing solutions that are out of scope for a project or address the project needs in unexpected or undesired ways.
Join us for this 1 hour in depth presentation to learn techniques for creating traceable project solutions to meet the true business needs of the project.
In this webinar participants learn about:
• Techniques for defining Technical Approaches at the beginning of the solutions activity
• Assessment techniques to select the appropriate Technical Approach for the project
• How to create traceability between technical requirement statements and business requirements
• How to use a Systems list to ensure important technical requirements are documented for the project
• How to ensure the business project stakeholders are aligned on the solution being proposed prior to starting lower level detail design work
• Specific techniques that can be immediately applied in your work environment
EARN 1 PDU after viewing this webinar.
This webinar aligns to the PMI Talent Triangle – Technical.
Solutions Cube Group’s webinars are presented by experienced staff members and partners who have over 30 years of experience managing projects and developing and running facilitated project meetings and delivering project management training courses.
During checkout you will be asked to provide your name and email address to automatically register you for the webinar you’ve purchased. Click on Watch Webinar to stream the webinar on Windows Media Player (PC). If you use QuickTime (Mac) we recommend installing a free video viewer called VLC media player at http://vlc-media-player.en.softonic.com/mac to stream the webinar.
If you have questions about your purchase or would like to receive a copy of the presentation slides, contact us at customerservice@SolutionsCubeGroup.com or call us at 972.786.0900.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.