Defining Project Constraints, CSFs, and Assumptions
Project Scope (Webinar 3)
Most projects have limitations they must operate within, pre-determined success criteria they must deliver on and unknown decisions that influence project work. Finding out what these are after a solution is defined results in a waste of valuable project budget and schedule due to costly retrofitting or likely project failure. It is crucial to understand the project limitations, regarding work being performed, and success factors the project is being measured on, as early as possible in the life-cycle.
Join us for this 1 hour in depth presentation to learn about developing three key Project Scope Statement deliverables: Project Constraints, Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and Project Assumptions.
In this webinar participants learn about:
• How to document Project Constraints to influence the manner in which the project is run and clarify the limitations the project solution must conform to
• How to develop Critical Success Factors that define the key factors used to measure the success of the project
• How to define Project Assumptions to keep the project moving forward when decisions outside the control of the project team are yet to be made
• How to communicate why work has been included or excluded from the project effort
• How to use the CSFs and Project Assumptions to reduce subjectivity in determining when change requests are in or out of scope for a project
EARN 1 PDU after viewing this webinar.
This webinar aligns to the PMI Talent Triangle – Technical.
Solutions Cube Group’s webinars are presented by experienced staff members and partners who have over 30 years of experience managing projects and developing and running facilitated project meetings and delivering project management training courses.
During checkout you will be asked to provide your name and email address to automatically register you for the webinar you’ve purchased. Click on Watch Webinar to stream the webinar on Windows Media Player (PC). If you use QuickTime (Mac) we recommend installing a free video viewer called VLC media player at http://vlc-media-player.en.softonic.com/mac to stream the webinar.
If you have questions about your purchase or would like to receive a copy of the presentation slides, contact us at customerservice@SolutionsCubeGroup.com or call us at 972.786.0900.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.