Creating the Context Diagram
Project Scope (Webinar 2)
As teams kick off their project efforts, one of the most challenging activities is quickly achieving stakeholder alignment on the boundaries of the Project Scope. Project Managers often ask “How do I know if all the requirements for the project have been defined?” The creation of the Context Diagram is one of the most powerful tools a Project Team has for easily communicating the boundaries of the project and setting expectations for things that will be changed as a part of the project effort.
Join us for this 1 hour in depth presentation to learn about developing the graphical Context Diagram – one of the most valuable communication tools associated with the Project Scope Statement.
In this webinar participants learn about:
• The uses of a Context Diagram, Business Processes and External Entities as tools for clarifying Project Scope
• How to develop a one page Context Diagram for their project
• How to differentiate between Business Processes being changed by the project, as well as interfaces associated with External Entity processes
• The differences of, and relationship between, Business Processes and lower level project requirements
• How to leverage the power of the graphical Context Diagram to communicate the scope of an initial implementation, as well as subsequent updates
EARN 1 PDU after viewing this webinar.
This webinar aligns to the PMI Talent Triangle – Technical.
Solutions Cube Group’s webinars are presented by experienced staff members and partners who have over 30 years of experience managing projects and developing and running facilitated project meetings and delivering project management training courses.
During checkout you will be asked to provide your name and email address to automatically register you for the webinar you’ve purchased. Click on Watch Webinar to stream the webinar on Windows Media Player (PC). If you use QuickTime (Mac) we recommend installing a free video viewer called VLC media player at http://vlc-media-player.en.softonic.com/mac to stream the webinar.
If you have questions about your purchase or would like to receive a copy of the presentation slides, contact us at customerservice@SolutionsCubeGroup.com or call us at 972.786.0900.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.