Developing the Logical Process Model
Process Improvement (Webinar 1)
Many times team start out on process improvement efforts without enough knowledge of the current state they are attempting to change. What works well in the current environment that we don’t want to lose and where are the failure points that need attention? Many teams find that the knowledge of current state processes unfortunately only exists in people’s heads and is not written down. This leads to misinformation and missing information surrounding work being performed.
Join us for this 1 hour in depth presentation to learn how to engage team members in a collaborative meeting to create cross functional alignment on the current state before investing and possibly wasting time and energy on the wrong future state.
In this webinar participants learn about:
• How to distinguish between Logical and Physical process models
• How to build an end to end logical process models that accurately reflects the current state activities
• Techniques for keeping participants on “What” work is being performed versus how work is performed
• Drawing tools and techniques used to clearly represent the flow of information between internal and hand-offs to external processes
• How to gain alignment on the foundation for every process improvement activity
EARN 1 PDU after viewing this webinar.
This webinar aligns to the PMI Talent Triangle – Technical.
Solutions Cube Group’s webinars are presented by experienced staff members and partners who have over 30 years of experience managing projects and developing and running facilitated project meetings and delivering project management training courses.
During checkout you will be asked to provide your name and email address to automatically register you for the webinar you’ve purchased. Click on Watch Webinar to stream the webinar on Windows Media Player (PC). If you use QuickTime (Mac) we recommend installing a free video viewer called VLC media player at http://vlc-media-player.en.softonic.com/mac to stream the webinar.
If you have questions about your purchase or would like to receive a copy of the presentation slides, contact us at customerservice@SolutionsCubeGroup.com or call us at 972.786.0900.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.