Planning and Preparing for a Successful Meeting
Meetings That Work (Webinar 2)
For many people, 50-75% of their work week is spent in meetings that are unproductive, not needed or fail to produce expected results. Valuable people, time and dollar resources are wasted when meeting objectives and expectations are not clear, agendas are not followed, no one or too many people try to take charge of project meetings. Successful meetings that product results don’t just happen, they are planned, prepared for and orchestrated.
Join us for this 1 hour in depth presentation to learn how to effectively plan and prepare for a successful meeting.
In this webinar participants learn about:
• Why planning is a core element of every successful meeting
• How to leverage the iterative process of planning to uncover and align on the expectations of meeting outcomes
• How to use a planning document as a collaboration tool when preparing for meetings
• How to use a Statement of Work as a tool to formalize the scope of each meeting
• How to create consistency in meeting process and outcomes through the use of standardized templates
• The difference between a published meeting agenda and a facilitator’s agenda and how each contributes to the success of a meeting
EARN 1 PDU after viewing this webinar.
This webinar aligns to the PMI Talent Triangle – Leadership.
Solutions Cube Group’s webinars are presented by experienced staff members and partners who have over 30 years of experience managing projects and developing and running facilitated project meetings and delivering project management training courses.
During checkout you will be asked to provide your name and email address to automatically register you for the webinar you’ve purchased. Click on Watch Webinar to stream the webinar on Windows Media Player (PC). If you use QuickTime (Mac) we recommend installing a free video viewer called VLC media player at http://vlc-media-player.en.softonic.com/mac to stream the webinar.
If you have questions about your purchase or would like to receive a copy of the presentation slides, contact us at customerservice@SolutionsCubeGroup.com or call us at 972.786.0900.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.