[column large=”8″ medium=”8″ small=”8″ mobile=”” class=””]
[heading class=”” style=”1″]Who we are ?[/heading]
Solutions Cube Group LLC is a company that recognizes there are as many ways to describe problems as there are to solve them. We provide our Customers with a multi-faceted approach of discovering and understanding their real needs for change and defining their best solution to implement change. Our services include:
- Facilitated Project Meetings
- Project Management Skill Building
- Project Management Certification Retention
What makes us different?
Our facilitated meeting services are based on the concept: We own the process, you own the content. Our facilitation teams are experts in customizing, structuring and leading collaborative meetings which incorporate Joint Application Design (JAD) concepts and focused meeting agendas to meet the specific needs of your projects. Our techniques and processes have been utilized on projects for customers in many industries including: Banking Financial Services, Manufacturing, Utility, Education and Health Services. We accomplish this by:
- EMPOWERING YOU: No one understands your business better than your own staff which is why we enable them to create solutions versus telling them what their needs are and what their solutions should be.
- LEVERAGING ELECTRONIC FLIP CHARTING: Real time information capture is a focal point of every facilitated meeting and is based on the concept of “If it’s not documented, it didn’t happen”. There is no better time, than during the meeting, when discussions occur and decisions are made to formalize these into project deliverables.
- PROVIDING IMMEDIATE RESULTS: The “final” meeting deliverables are provided at the end of each meeting. There is no additional time required to interpret discussions, create final deliverables and potentially misrepresent what was discussed and decided . The team is ready to continue their project work as soon as the meeting ends.
Our training offerings are founded on the concept of closing the gap between understanding theory and having practical tools and techniques to implement the theory. Every course delivers experiential learning coupled with real templates and time tested techniques used by us in our own facilitated meeting practice. Courses can be structured and delivered in the manner that best suits your needs:
- On site face to face courses
- Virtual real time instructor led courses
- On Demand self paced learning courses
Regardless of the delivery method selected, students will leave each course with specific knowledge and techniques they can apply immediately to enhance every project effort.
Our staffing philosophy: At Solutions Cube Group, we believe that we can best serve the needs of our customers by hiring staff with demonstrated skills which match the needs of each staff position. We do not discriminate in our hiring practices based on gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation. We are proud to be a woman owned business and and actively seek out and hire diverse staff, as needs arise, who share our openness to staffing our teams.
Solutions Cube Group is a Project Management Institute Registered Education Provider (PMI REP)offering a wide range of Project Management courses aligned with the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, 2018. All of our courses qualify for PDU credits awarded by the Project Management Institute allowing PMPs to retain their certification.
[column large=”4″ medium=”4″ small=”4″ mobile=”” class=””]
[team name=”Jenina Smith” position=CEO avatar=/wp-content/uploads/Jenina-Smith-Head-Shot.jpg facebook=https://www.facebook.com/SolutionsCubeGroup linkedin=http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeninasmith]Jenina brings her expertise as an accomplished JAD meeting facilitator and a Business Development Strategist and Consultant, to her role as CEO and co-founder of Solutions Cube Group.[/team]
[team name=”Paul Burek, PMP, CSM” position=COO avatar=/wp-content/uploads/paul_burek_avatar.jpg facebook=https://www.facebook.com/SolutionsCubeGroup linkedin=http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulburek twitter=https://twitter.com/paulbscg]Paul has a respected reputation as a dynamic instructor and JAD meeting facilitator providing targeted solutions for project teams through the delivery of facilitated meetings and project management training.[/team]